De Hoop Entertrainment B.V., located at Vloedmolenweg 25 6039 RX Stramproy, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: + 31 654256730
Address: Vloedmolenweg 25 6039 RX Stramproy
Richard de Hoop is the Data Protection Officer at De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. He can be contacted at [email protected]
Which personal data do we process?
De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you’ve provided us with this data yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Work-related information
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Which special and/or sensitive personal data do we process?
Our website and/or service doesn’t intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age – unless they have permission from their parents or a guardian. We are, however, unable to verify whether a visitor is older than 16 old. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data from being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without specific parental/guardian consent, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling a payment
- Sending our newsletter
- To call or e-mail you if this is necessary for carrying out our services.
- De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. analyses your behaviour on the website to improve the website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
- De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as for tax return purposes.
How long do we store personal information?
De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
Category of personal data Retention period Reason
- Name and surname 15 years if there is no further contact after a request, newsletter subscription, download, etc. and no business deal results from it. This is necessary for analysis and marketing purposes.
- Details of your activities on our website/Internet Browser and device type 50 months. The data is reset when new activity occurs. This is necessary for analysis and marketing purposes.
- Data at the time of entering into an agreement As long as the agreement is in force, plus 15 years. This is necessary for the proper execution of the agreement and our business operations.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and in order to comply with any legal obligations. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. also provides other third parties with your personal data. We only do this with your express permission.
Type of service Name third party Purpose of processing Jurisdictie Type of information
- Data analytics Google Analytics Improving our website, analytics and marketing purposes United States Website behaviour and IP address 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Marketing Google AdWords Marketing purposes United States Email address 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Lameco (Hosting website) Steijgerweg 6 – 5616 HS Eindhoven – T 040 293 00 35 – [email protected] – www.lameco.nl The Netherlands Log details
Cookies (or similar techniques) that we use
When you visited our website for the first time, we already informed you about these cookies and asked you for your permission to use them.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored in the settings of your browser. For a guide on how to do this: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can request us to send you or someone else a computer file containing the personal details that we collected about you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, transfer of your personal data, withdrawal of your consent or objection regarding the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
To ensure that the request for access was made by you, we will ask you to send us a copy of your identity document. In this copy, to protect your privacy, you can obscure your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Social Security number (BSN). We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the option to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service department or send an email to: [email protected]
From time to time and for various reasons, De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. may make changes or additions to its privacy statement. The most current privacy statement can be viewed on our website at any time. This version was created in May 2018.
The information on this website is solely intended as general information. No rights can be derived from this information. De Hoop Entertrainment B.V. is not liable for any damage that may arise as a result of incorrect or incomplete information on this website.